I do a 9 – 5 job and after work and on weekends I do what I love cooking, baking and sharing recipes with you guys. So, if you want me to share any specific recipes I am just an e-mail away.
So a few weeks back I did a insta story recipe sharing thing for the very first time, so I am putting it together for you guys here as well and those of you who are not following me on insta yet, you are missing on exciting stuff :P.
Hummus is the simpliest recipe I make, so guys if you want to surprise your wife this recipe is surely for you and it also reqiures very few ingredients.
- 1 – 11/2 cup chickpeas
- 4 – 5 clove garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, (Optional)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Tahini(Sesame seed paste)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika / Chilli powder
- Boil the chickpeas and keep aside.
- In a food processor, add chickpeas and garlic with the olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, cumin, and salt until smooth and creamy.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water as Serve in a bowl and drizzle some olive oil and sprinkle chilli powder before serving.
- Serve with Pita bread or even the usual bread that we have will taste delicious.
I just add water to make the paste and very lil oil only while serving, you can try both the methods and then decide.