This week’s eggless recipe is this no-bake Nutella tart! I know y’all love eggless desserts and when it’s as delicious as this Nutella tart and also no-bake, you can’t help but fall in love.
This eggless no bake Nutella tart uses a very easy tart shell recipe- only crushed digestive biscuits and melted butter. The luscious Nutella filling is made using only three ingredients. This means that you can make this eggless no bake Nutella tart with just 5 ingredients. How cool is that!
I use heavy cream to make the Nutella filling but feel free to use the regular Amul fresh cream. I also top the eggless no bake Nutella tart with toasted hazelnuts to add some extra crunch. Some sea salt would be great too!
- 2 cups digestive biscuits, crushed
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup nutella
- 2 cups + 4 tablespoons fresh/heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons corn flour
- toasted hazelnuts and sea salt, to top
- In a large bowl, combine digestive biscuits and melted butter until the butter coats all the digestive biscuits properly.
- Use your fingers to press down the biscuit crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of a 9″ tart pan. Refrigerate to let it cool and set.
- To make the filling, combine 4 tablespoons of cream with corn flour. Set it aside.
- In a large saucepan mix to combine Nutella and rest of the 2 cups of cream.
- Set the saucepan over medium heat. Add the corn flour mixture to the nutella-cream mixture and mix well. Kepp mixing to prevent lumps.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then turn off the heat. The Nutella mixture should be thick and coat the back of a spoon. Let it cool completely.
- Transfer the filling into the tart shell and top with toasted hazelnuts and sea salt. Chill the tart in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.