HI MY LOVES! SO MANY OF Y'ALL HAVE ASKED ME FOR THIS VIDEO EVEN BEFORE I WAS ON YOUTUBE! SO HERE IT IS! I always say you need to know and understand a little about strength and your body before you dive into an INVERSION!
THINGS NOT to do:
1. Don't ARCH your back! (banana backs are NOT COOL)
2. DON'T USE MOMENTUM!
3. DON]T USE YOUR FLEXIBILITY.
4. WEIGHT SHOULD NOT BE ON YOUR NECK!
THINGS you should do,
1. Enter with a calm mind.
2. the weight should be on the CROWN of your head.
3. USE your core and shoulers to lift you up.
4. MAKE SURE YOUR FOUNDATION IS STRONG and that will carry you up.
Credits: Natasha Noel
( Refer Here )