As a Member Of a Gym, One Must Not Do These Things
- Never do exercise without consulting your Trainer.
- Don’t talk too much in the gym and focus on your workout.
- Never do ego lifting as it can cause serious injuries and muscle tear.
- Never try to guide a fellow member, YOU ARE NOT A TRAINER!
- Don’t try to show off because you also started skinny on your first day in the gym.
- Always eat Pre Workout Meal 30-40min before and then start your workout. NEVER TRAIN EMPTY STOMACH!.
- Never overtrain your body. Don’t workout for more than 45 min as it can cause muscle loss.
- Never skip Post Workout Meal. Post workout meal must be consumed within 30 min after Gym.
- Keep your body hydrated and keep on drinking 2-3 sips of water in between exercises.
- Keep a towel if you sweat too much. Don’t be that guy “who wets the machine“.
If you know something missing then feel free to comment. Namaste!