- IPL teaches you the best mangement lessons that would be useful for the corporate world.
- If you are great observer and understand the strategy that is used by various teams, you can apply the same in your corporate life.
Lesson 1: Always work as a team.
- Different teams use the best set of players in order to win the matches, that only happen when everyone works and delivers in team.
- The best example for this, when RCB consistently lost 6 matches and bounced back by winining subsquently all the remaining matches.
- This was on account of working on their shortcomings during the losses in the first half of the tournament.
Lesson 2: Brand Building positions you best.
- Brand plays an important role for all the teams in IPL, to gain maximum support and fans for them.
- This only depends on a good marketing strategy and plan which every team utilizes wheather it is in Advertisement or exeution.
Lesson 3: Appreciation and Motivation
- When a batsman hits four or sixes, there is a cheerleader who motivates and encourges to hit more and more runs.
- The more batsman makes run the chances of getting the " Man of the match award".
Corportae Takeaway: While the players are rewarded for their outstanding performances, managers should be on the forefront when it comes to appreciation and enhancing the motivation of employees.