It’s truly said that there’s nothing better than a student life. It’s a once in a lifetime experience. It’s a spectrum of multiple shades of life. A time of life you never forget.
How about you tell us about how amazing your student life is and we give you a work experience certificate in content writing in exchange? Sounds good?
Just open that word doc and start typing abut your life. What do you like about your student life? How has it changed you? How has it helped you grow? Tell us about your exam pressure days, hostel life, late night assignment days, the latest events happening, little comic incidents surrounding your friends/college/professors, and anything and everything in between.
We are listening. The world is listening. And guess what? You get to add another star in your work experience column in your resume!
Have you ever applied for a job and read the application demands prior work experience? Isn’t it painful to learn that all of your education can’t get you a job?The problem is many hands-on skills and on-site knowledge aren’t taught in a classroom and can only be learnt by doing actual work. Working for MyCampusPost provides the ultimate opportunity for you to learn, compete, network and grow in your chosen career path. We need your talent and you need our experience! Anyone regardless of university degree, prior experience, location or age, can now have the opportunity to join us to grow MyCampusPost and alongside build their career. Here’s how Social Media Marketing Internship at MyCampusPost works:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Active personal presence in social media
- Excellent Communicator
- Creative Thinker
- Qualification No Bar
- Certificate and Recommendation Letter
- Real Time Exclusive Public Portfolio
- Mentorship from Experts
- Convenience of working anytime and anywhere
Social media marketing utilizes social media programs like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to promote products, businesses and brands. Social media has become one the most important platforms for marketers as businesses become increasingly aware of their importance. With over a billion users worldwide, these social networks provide unparalleled power in raising consumer awareness.
Due to recent emergence of social media as a viable marketing platform, the educational requirements for social media marketers remain unclear. The majority of successful professionals in this field must exercise their own initiative in finding an internship to advance their knowledge of social media and tools. MyCampusPost gives this social media manager aspirants get the right exposure at the internship entailing strategy building, composing message, sharing it on networks, monitoring and optimising for better results.
Here’s what it is to be a Social Media Marketing Manager- You will be responsible for communicating the clients and customers of the organization via Social Media websites. This is your type of job if you have a passion of working with Social Media and finding innovative ways to connect with people. Great communication skills are a must since you will have to do a lot interaction every day. Along with that you must have creative writing ability to stir engagement with people online as well as in person. For getting your message across to the target audience, the need for good organizational skills and a deep knowledge of Social Media tools to have best possible results can make you stand out of others. Experience in related fields like marketing, public relations or advertising can help you enter this job. Don’t worry if you have no experience, you can still become a Social Media marketing manager by demonstrating your good understanding of Social Media and your persuasion power that make people join online communities.
Join MyCampusPost to polish your skills and build your portfolio, if you are planning to grab a career as a Social Media Manager.